Lynda - Creative Video Compositing with Photoshop | 2.7 GB
Duration: 3h 41m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 960x540 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 1ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
Learn how to create stunning visual effects and motion graphics for your video projects using a tool you already know and love: Adobe Photoshop. Sen Duggan teaches you how to add motion and life to type, create virtual locations with compositing, adjust the lighting of your scenes, and creatively transition from one clip to another. Along the way, you'll learn how to use the editing features in the Timeline panel, combine multiple clips using layers and masks, composite type and graphics, and animate with keyframes. You'll also get tips for shooting video specifically with compositing in mind.
* What is video compositing?
* Using layer masks
* Applying movement and transformations with keyframes
* Using Smart Objects to perform nondestructive edits
* Animating a layer mask and layer effects
* Using blend modes to create composites
* Creating custom transitions
* Shooting video for composites
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Click my nick to see more my articles