CGG Hampson-Russell Suite 10.0.2 (x86/x64) | 721.5 mb
CGG GeoSoftware has announced the release of HRS 10.0. HampsonRussell software enables advanced geophysical interpretation and analysis for reducing the risks and costs associated with E&P.
Focused on technology innovation, workflow integration and ease of use, the new releases enable oil and gas companies to better understand and characterize the Earth's subsurface.
New features in HRS 10.0 enable users to perform inversion in depth, analyze anisotropy to map fractures, connect rock properties and seismic properties, and see more detail through stochastic seismic inversion.
HRS 10.0 also unveils two completely new products:
- RockSI-an interactive petro-elastic modeling tool for exploring the link between rock properties and seismic data.
- GeoSI-pre- and post-stack stochastic inversion for generating an unlimited number of detailed realizations, allowing uncertainty analysis.
The new HampsonRussell release also includes:
- Updates and enhancements to existing applications such as depth-log to depth-seismic correlation, addressing the rising need of geoscientists to work with depth volumes.
- Synthetic azimuthal modeling from well logs in ProAZ for azimuthal AVO.
- Expanded range of connections to industry-standard interpretation and data storage systems for ease of project start-up.
CGG is a fully integrated Geoscience company providing leading geological, geophysical and reservoir capabilities to its broad base of customers primarily from the global oil and gas industry. Through its three complementary businesses of Equipment, Acquisition and Geology, Geophysics & Reservoir (GGR), CGG brings value across all aspects of natural resource exploration and exploitation.
CGG employs more than 6,500 people around the world, all with a Passion for Geoscience and working together to deliver the best solutions to its customers.
Product: CGG Hampson-Russell Suite
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8.x
Size: 721.5 mb
-:DOWNLOAD FROM LINKS :-
Don't forget to say Thanks !!!