Nexus Root Toolkit - содержит все необходимые файлы для получения root прав на вашем устройстве, также вы сможете при желании заблокировать его обратно и вернуть все в прежнее состояние. Продукт можно смело использовать для резервного копирования всех ваших пользовательский приложений, системных программ, а также прочих данных.
В один клик вы сможете легко загрузить все сохраненные файлы обратно. Программа позволит вам менять прошивку, причем сделает все максимально быстро и просто. После установки и запуска вам надо выбрать модель мобильного телефона, после выбрать версию прошивки. Nexus Root Toolkit довольно увесистая программа, но оно и понятно, зато пользы может принести не меньше.
Nexus Root Toolkit is an application designed for the Nexus series of Samsung smart phones. Its purpose is to unlock, root and relock devices, as well as flash stock Android releases. All of these operations cause complete data loss, and as such, Nexus Root Toolkit also provides possibilities to backup content prior to performing any change.
Requirements include owning a Nexus device and a great deal of knowledge about the above mentioned terms. If this is your first time unlocking and rooting an Android phone, we warmly suggest that you prepare thoroughly (there are plenty of explanations and tutorials on the Internet).
We can, however, draw a general picture of what rooting means. This operation is designed to modify your mobile device and to offer you complete control over it. In other words, it removes limitations imposed by the manufacturers and provides you with complete privileges. A huge downside is that a rooting operation gone bad stands the risk of bricking your device, damaging it and voiding its warranty.
However, Nexus Root Toolkit is said to have a good success rate, judging by user opinions we found on forums. Compared with other rooting methods, it’s simpler and more accessible to the everyday user, not to mention that every step of the process is accompanied by tips and warnings.
The device needs to be plugged in order for the operations to start successfully. A quick start wizard allows you to select the phone model together with the Android version you’re running. The next step is absolutely mandatory if you wish to preserve your phone data and includes a complete backup of all data and settings. Once this is accomplished, you can proceed to the Initial Setup – driver installation and configuration. A quick test confirms that your phone is ready, after which you may explore the perks of the software.
The list of operations that you can try out includes unlocking the device, rooting (these two operations completely wipe all the data on the device), back to stock (unroots the device – restores original limitations) and relocking (fully return to factory settings). The Options section allows you to disable messages, to set file associations and additional recovery settings.
All in all, Nexus Root Toolkit has built a decent reputation for itself. It supports a wide range of Nexus phones, comprises a rich help file and most importantly, backs up your data in case of unfortunate scenarios.
This program will automatically bring together all the files you need to:
unlock and root your device in a few clicks
flash it back to stock and re-lock it
backup/restore all your important data
set file permissions
push and pull files
and much more!
Поддерживаемые Nexus устройства:
Galaxy Nexus: GSM Models (both yakju and non-yakju builds)
Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Verizon Models
Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Sprint Models
Nexus S: Worldwide, i9020t and i9023 Models
Nexus S: 850MHz, i9020a Models
Nexus S: Korea, m200 Models
Nexus S 4G: d720 Models
Nexus 7: Asus Tablet
Nexus 7 3G: Asus Tablet
Nexus 7 v2 (2013): Asus Tablet
Nexus 7 v2 (2013) LTE: Asus Tablet
Nexus 10: Samsung Tablet
Nexus 4: LG Phone
Nexus 5: LG Phone
What’s new in Nexus Root Toolkit 1.9.8: November 18th, 2014
· Dynamic web-backed legacy file scrubbing system built. Now in the event of a bad upload, WugFresh can easily upload a new file with the identical file name and upon Masterlist update NRT will automatically handle scrubbing the legacy file.
· Copying CWM Nandroid to computer now works properly on Lollipop.
· ADB Not Found message for performing ADB Sideload operations now details how to properly configure the driver in that state.
· Additional information on hashcheck mismatch msgbox, which now notifies the user updating the Masterlists is the first thing they should try.
· New ‘Post-Flash Factory Reset’ option under ‘Flash Stock Options’, which when enabled will automatically boot the user into stock recovery after a flash stock procedure and instruct how to wipe data & cache, or just cache (if no wipe mode is enabled). This option is designed to help mitigate some issues select users have with bootloops/storage-display-issues post-flash. This option is only available when ‘Force Flashing’.
· New additions to ‘flashstock.bat’ to accommodate the new vendor.img file present on N9.
· QuickBoot app now replaced by QuickReboot (by PhongIT) to accommodate Lollipop support.
· Busybox Installer by Stericson updated to the latest version available.
· Nexus 9 and Nexus Player added (without root support – still waiting on TWRP).
ОС : Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Язык : English
Лицензия : FreeWare
Размер : 32 Mb
Download / Скачать