Gertrudis GMX-PhotoPainter 188.8.131.528 (x86) | 20 MB
GMX-PhotoPainter is a standalone software which will transform your Digital Photo into an Artist Quality Drawing in just a few minutes. It includes a Variety of Styles: Pen and Ink, Crayon, Oil, Watercolor, Pastels, and user defined styles like Van Gogh, Seurat, Pointillism, and many others. One of the key features of GMX-PhotoPainter is that it is independent of the resolution, therefore, the user can render the picture at any size. GMX also it gives the option of rendering the output at any resolution without loss of quality or pixelation.
As a real painting, GMX paintings are composed of many overlapped brushstrokes. You have the freedom to choose and combine your own settings, but at the same time will guide the process of painting by automatically choose the colors and directions of the brushstrokes. Users can adjust brushes, textures, filtering, color variation and more - totaling over 40 adjustable parameters - and save the adjustments as new styles.
* Realistic imitations of the traditional media: Aquarela, Oil, Crayon, and others.
* Advanced Style Management: It lets creating variations of the existing styles or create new styles from scratch.
* Easy of use: The designer can choose the option of giving the direction of the strokes in an automatic way this is done by our exclusive flow analysis algorithm.
* High resolution pictures output: Since the size, position and direction of each stroke is recorded, this lets GMX-PhotoPainter to render the picture at any resolution.
* You can specify slightly color variations in the brushstrokes, obtaining a more natural aspect.
* The Variant and Fixed color modes works in a different way that it has proven be more useful to the user.
* User's interface was reorganized to make it easier and intuitive.
GMX-PhotoPainter is Perfect for Photographers, Artists, Hobbyists and Students
- Choose from Pen and Ink, Crayon, Oil, Watercolor or Pastel, and Paint like Van Gogh, Seurat or Matisse.
- Create your own styles by combining different brushes, textures and painting techniques, the number of combinations is endless.
How does GMX-PhotoPainter work?
As with traditional painting, PhotoPainter paintings are composed of many overlapped brushstrokes. You have the creative freedom to choose and combine your own styles and settings, but at the same time guiding the painting process by automatically choosing the colors and directions of the brushstrokes.
Home Page -
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me